Friday, June 1, 2007

Blossom Speaks


Hello. I am Blossom. As you can see from my photos, I am extremely calm and good-natured. Obviously I've been brought to live with Bella so that I can be a positive influence. My hope is to tame Bella and shape her into the therapeutic dog that she was chosen to be. I've spent the week observing her and I've made a list of possible goals for her to begin to work towards. I've also created a little chart where everyday she will either earn or lose stars for her behavior. Of course I'll be the judge. Here's the list:

1. Come when called.

2. Stop defluffing my toys. (I know what you did with my pig)

3. Stay.

4. Stop trying to herd me. They do not make yellow sheep, Bella.


I'll be watching you Bella.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooooh...Bella, girl, you have some competition there...

Bella, therapy dog-in-training said...

I am fearless . . . the corgi fluff will not betray me. My clown like personality will assist me in always getting the last laugh.

Anonymous said...

you go, girl....Cappy (my boy corgi) is rooting for you!