Thursday, April 26, 2007

Where O Where Has the Little Dog Gone?

OK . . . for those 2 or 3 people that choose to read my blog. . . you're wondering where I've been. Let's just say . . . some people get vacations . . . and what do the pets get???? A week at the kennel that specializes in obedience training. When will they give it up??? This desperate attempt to make a well-behaved corgi out of me is getting rather tiresome. I think I'll go steal something and chew it up. New picture tomorrow . . . wait til you see the souvenir I got.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back....hope doggy jail wasn't too bad.... :-)

You should totally open up a Dogster profile and blog there. A lot more readers and there is a corgi club! My little corgi and my beagle mix are both members.

Glad you're back and we're looking forward to new pics....!

Anonymous said...

Hey Bella, did you get a "My Owners/Tormentors went on vacation and all i got was this lousy t-shirt" souvinier? Ha Ha

Bella, therapy dog-in-training said...

nope . . . just a hat. nobody seems to want to take a picture of me in it. not feeling loved lately. I need more cookies.