Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Corgi Bashing

Working today . . . greeted people at front door. I really enjoy it when people come to visit me. Chased my golf ball around the hall and chewed edge of carpet just a little. I'm recovering today from an ugly incident in the pet store last night when my my owner stopped in to pick up some food for me (thank goodness). Two people were having a conversation about the aggressive nature of corgis and how they look "stubby". Ouch. My self-esteem plummeted. Today I've had to practice positive self-talk to change my mood from snarly and aggressive to focused and friendly. I don't think of myself as "stubby" rather just "height challenged". People should really watch what they say in public. Isn't it obvious that my ears allow me to hear everything . . . especially food being dropped in the kitchen. Gotta go.

No comments: