Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Extreme Dollhouse Makeover

I've had a busy day . . . I really love to play with my friend, the cat. I like to herd him around the house. Today I cleaned out his ears for him. He pinned me down and bit me but I just think that's how he shows me that he loves me. Last week, Extreme Home Makeover was in town . . . Family Hope Counseling Center tried to get them to come out and do an Extreme Dollhouse Makeover at the office. The dollhouse is in seriously sad shape . . . the front door and a window are missing. I'm still waiting for Ty Pennington to show up . . . I'm concerned about the unicorn family that's been living in the house lately. Some mysterious teeth marks on the unicorns have appeared and one of the horns is completely gone. I don't know what sort of beast would do such a thing. . .

No comments: