Friday, February 16, 2007

Friday . . . at last

Friday. I've been waiting all week for the weekend. Being a "working dog" isn't all it's cracked up to be. I've constructed a list of things I'll be doing this weekend . . .

BELLA'S weekend to do list

1. Finish digging that hole to China in the back yard.
2. Assist owner with paperwork and billing from business. . . I'm responsible for filing all insurance claims with Blue Cross and I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaay behind.
3. Dance, Dance, Dance.
4. Sleep, Sleep, Sleep.
5. Play with buddy, Flash.
6. Give cat bath and snuggle. . . I really do think the cat does love this . . . .
7. Make my famous lizard-bug casserole. See recipe below:
Take 2 crunchy dried lizards, 5 freshly traumatized bugs (any kind will do) and add 1/2 gallon dog slobber. Roll in mud and leaves for 20 minutes or until owner yells at you to "knock it off" . Carry into house and serve on kitchen floor. Owners really appreciate this small act of kindness.

No comments: